The next generation of small vans is upon us, and we’ve selected the best small vans that we feel will be a great buy this 2021. These vehicles are not only great fun to drive and great to look at, but they’re also practical and safe, and they’re the best small vans you can buy today.
Why should you buy one of the best small vans for 2021?
Small vans are a great choice for families and road trips. A small family van has enough space for the whole family and all the gear and luggage you might need on a trip. Small vans also have space for extra passengers so that you can bring along a friend or two for some added fun.
They can be used as day-to-day transportation and for more adventurous activities such as camping and fishing. They usually have plenty of cargo space and can be equipped with various useful features, such as awnings and cargo nets for easy loading and unloading.
Are you looking for the best small vans for 2021?
Look no further as we provide you with some excellent brands of small vans this 2021:
- Peugeot Partner — Peugeot has long been known for making small vans, and in 2021 they will make one of the very best. The Peugeot Partner will come in four different trims; SE, Features, Sports, and Features Plus. The Partner is Peugeot’s first all-electric small van, and it will be quite popular since it will be the smallest van in its class.
- Ford Transit Connect — The Ford Transit Connect is one of the best small vans on the market. It combines useful cargo capacity with a large interior and average fuel economy at a fairly affordable cost. You can even buy a fully-equipped one without breaking the bank if you’re looking to fill a compact car or van with some extra cargo space.
- Volkswagen Caddy — The Volkswagen Caddy has been around for a while and has been praised for its blend of practicality and versatility. What separates it from other vans and SUVs is its size. It’s small enough to be a cutesy city car and big enough to be a bit more serious. It’s also one of the most affordable small vans on the market, making it a great choice for second car buyers (or people who don’t need to carry as much as a passenger van).
- Ford Transit Courier — The Ford Transit Courier is a new model in the Transit family, which has had huge success in Europe since the original Transit, introduced in 1981. The truck has a long history in North America, but the last one was built in 2001. The Transit Courier is not a new idea, but it is a new model that brings together the best of the transit with the best of the cab, which means it has a new design, a new engine, a new cab, a new interior, and a new model at a good price.
- Fiat Fiorino — The Fiat Fiorino is a small van that has been made by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) since 1984. In 2021, it will be replaced by the new Abarth-based model, the Abarth Ingenio. With a name like Ingenio, you can figure out why it’s called a small van. Like any other small van, the Ingenio comes with a two-door body, style, an RWD layout, 5-speed manual transmission, and a front-wheel-drive layout. It’s a great cargo van and a very easy one to live with.
- Nissan NV250 — If you’re looking for an economical van that provides the comfort, convenience, and space you need to get the job done, then you’re right on the money with the Nissan NV250. With an interior similar to the NV200, the NV250 is perfect for maximizing your space when you need the extra room but still delivers ease of use with an interior layout similar to the Nissan NV200.
There’s no denying that small vans are on the rise. What was once a niche market for mom vans has become a bona fide trend and a favorite among consumers and small business owners alike. So, which among these best small vans is the one that you want to have? Well, whichever it is, as long as it is in the budget, it’s awesome!